silver in electrical contacts,
electrical silver contact
Silver Electrical Contact plate
Electrical Contact sheet plate
Electrical Contact Tips,
Silver Contact Tips,
Relay Contact Tips
Used for AC or DC relays, command switches, contactors, optical controlled switches, temperature controllers and machine timers, etc.
3mm to 20mm (0.118 inch to 0.787 inch)
3mm to 25mm (0.118 inch to 0.985 inch)
AgCdO Contact plate thickness:
0.5mm-3.0mm (0.02inch to 0.118inch)
|Feature||Excellent anti-welding, corrosion resistance,Arc-resistance,Stable contact resistance, good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity|
Contact material: AgCdO(Ag 85%,CdO 15%)
Place of Origin:
Minimum Order Quantity:
vacuum plastic packaging inside,
carton box outside (24*12*24cm)
10 days to 12 days for 100,000pcs to 500,000pcs
|Sampling delivery time:||
8 days to 10 days
|shenzhen yantian port|
|Paypal for small sample fee,T/T,L/C for big amount payment|
2, 000, 000PCS/week
Characteristics and Applications for AgCdO contact material
Contact Material in Huano:Type 3
CdO particles are finely distributed in Ag matrix. Under the action of arc, CdO decomposes and vaporizes, which cools down the contact surface,
so as to lower the arc energy and extinguish the arc. This material is of high welding resistance and electric wear resistance, low and stable contact resistance.
by increasing CdO content, the welding resistance of the material can be improved, but the contact resistance and temperature rise will also increase.
Main applications for AgCdO10,AgCdO20 contact material according to its properties:
Widely used to relays, contactors and AC/DC switches for medium or large current, circuit breakers for medium or small current; specially fit for AC contactors for medium or large current.
AgCdO alloy Wire,AgCdO alloy plate or AgCdO alloy rivet
Our company can offer various kinds of elecrical sheet or plates according to your drawings or samples.
Features for different contact sheet plate material
Pure silver sheet plate
(1) Pure silver has extremely high electrical conductivity
(2) Very low contact resistance rate
(3) Easy to solder
(4) It is easy to produce, so silver is an ideal contact material
(5) It is one of the most widely used materials in small capacity and voltage appliances
AgNi sheet plate
(1) AgNi contact material contains 10% to 40% Ni
(2) Produced by powder metallurgical production, with low and stable contact resistance,
high hardness and mechanical strength
(3) Material transfer in case of DC is very low
(4) High electrical and thermal conductivity
(5) With very low arc erosion
6) Wire of solid and composite rivets produced by powder sintering-extruding methods
AgSnO2 sheet plate
(1) AgSnO2 is the ideal material of AgCdO and has excellent properties of contacts
(2) AgSnO2 has higher thermal stability
(3) AgSnO2 has higher resistance against welding and erosion than AgCdO material
(4) Non-poisonous. So it is a new material which is empoldered and developed actively over the world
(5) For AgSnO2 contact material, the contact resistance can be controlled within
thelimited range by putting in a small amount of additive of special metal-oxide
(6) In this aspect, contact materials produced by powder metallurgy processing method have higher resistance against arc erosion and less arc bumming than those produced by oxidation processing method
AgZnO sheet plate
(1) ZnO, one type of material in AgznO contact, has comparatively higher thermalstability
(2) The welding resistant and resistance against arc erosion of the contact is better
(3) The AgZnO contact material has higher welding resistance and low arc erosion
with strong magnetic arc blowing under large switching capacity
(4) AgZnO contact material is innocuous and has no pollution to the environment
(5) AgZnO contact material is mostly suitable for contactors and circuit breakerswith
AgCdO sheet plate
(1) AgCdO is a kind of most important contact material among silver metal-oxide materials, and it is widely used for low-voltage devices
(2) When the temperature is higher than 900 degrees centigrade, CdO is sublimated and the contact surface is cooled down in order to reduce and even extinguish
the arc energy. This method can increase the resistance against welding
(3) Contact materials produced by powder sintering-extruding methods have higher
density and low resistance rate
(4) It also has higher welding resistance and uniform arc erosionInner
2:type: Round type/ rectangular type,head dimension: round tip:2mm-25mm
rectangular tip: W=3mm-20mm,L=3mm-25mm;tip thickness:0.5mm-3.0mm
3:application: Highmediumlow voltage breaker, automatic switch, highmediumand low voltage electrical appliance
4:Radius can be customers size
5: Products range: wall switch, relay, breaker, thermostat, mid/low voltage switch
6: Resistant to high-current, high current, Kang Da current corrosion and welding, hardness, strength is higher than normal contact
What are electrical contacts?
The contact is also called a tip, point, finger, wedge, button or segment.A single or multi-pole electrical product that contains movable and stationary contacts,
often including screws, springs and possibly other hardware is called a kit or set.
A contact opens and closes
(makes and breaks) to engage or interrupt an electrical circuit. They are usually used for switches,
relays, contactors and motor starters etc.
An electrical contact is defined as the interface between the current-carrying members of electrical/
electronic devices that assure the continuity of electric circuit, and the unit containing the
interface. The current-carrying members in contact, often made of solids, are called contact
members or contact parts. The contact members connected to the positive and negative circuit
clamps are called the anode and cathode, respectively.
Electrical contacts provide electrical connection and often perform other functions. The
primary purpose of an electrical connection is to allow the uninterrupted passage of electrical
current across the contact interface. It is clear that this can only be achieved if a good metalto-
metal contact is established. The processes occurring in the contact zone are complex and not
fully explained within the limits of present knowledge. Although the nature of these processes may
differ, they are all governed by the same fundamental phenomena, the most important being the
degradation of the contacting interface and the associated changes in contact resistance, load,
temperature, and other parameters of a multipoint contact.
Why choose Huano contacts?
We can help customers design the best electrical contact tips by using different processing procedures to achieve good function and save costs according to the application,according to many years' experience for electrical contacts manufacturing.
2. choosing contact material:
We can recommend the most suitable contact material to customers according to the electrical contacts' application,base on a rich fund of knowledge of kinds of contact material,
3. Free sampels:
We can provide small quantities of free samples of electrical contact tips to customer for testing
4. Special electrical contacts
We can provide some electrical contact tips made by special materials, such as: CuW contact material,AgWC contact material,AgW contact material,AgCu contact material,AuAg, contact material ,AuAgCu contact material,AgCuNi contact material...
We also provide special shape electrical contacts according to customers' design.(want to see
Special electrical contacts,please visit Huano website's product category-special electrical contacts
5 Quality control: we provide Electrical Contact Tips samples to customer for checking before production; we will not produce until the sample is approved; we will do the product inspection randomly in the process of production to detect the problem in time, we also will select random products to customers for checking according to customers requirements after the completion of the production before shipping.
For the Electrical Contact Tips products with high assembly requirements, we will ask customers to provide the assembly parts, to ensure that the products can be assembled ok before shipment.
6. Provide valuable pictures for Electrical Contact Tips anytime: provide clear pictures of Electrical Contact Tips samples to customers for checking before the shipment; provide pictures of Electrical Contact Tips products which is in the process of producing; provide the detail packaging pictures showing the quantity and packaging of each product clearly after the completion of producing.
7. Freight advantage: many customers who cooperate with us for many years give feedback that the freight charges that we offered is much lower than the costs that the customers arrange the transportation by themselves, in general, the price can be cheaper by 30 percent to 50 percent, which help customers save shipping costs greatly.
8. Efficiency: Our sales department communicates with customers by using a variety of online tools (Skype, MSN, Trademanager,Wechat,WhatsAPP ...), telephone, and e-mail, and adjusts the working hours according to customer time difference to keep in touch with customers and answer customer inquiries at any time, customers can use PAYPAL, and other online payment platform to pay a small amount of sample fee to shorten the sample production time.